Sarah...I just found your link on Christa's blog. I'm so excited! You have some great pics on there. Looks like you're doing well, I think of you often!
In response to your comment on my blog Sarah, yes we get sleep. The kids go to bed about 8:45 or 9:00 (depending on when they are done their bottle and cereal)and don't get up until almost 8. They do stir sometimes in between but if we give them their soother, they go right back to sleep.
3 comments:
This pic is too cute!
Sarah...I just found your link on Christa's blog. I'm so excited! You have some great pics on there. Looks like you're doing well, I think of you often!
In response to your comment on my blog Sarah, yes we get sleep. The kids go to bed about 8:45 or 9:00 (depending on when they are done their bottle and cereal)and don't get up until almost 8. They do stir sometimes in between but if we give them their soother, they go right back to sleep.
Hope Caedan and Isaac are doing ok.
Post a Comment