Wednesday, October 11, 2006

RaNdOm PhOtO's




Here are some newer pics of the boys : This one is of Caedan playing with his dragon puppet. We brought it from Canada and gave it to him the other day, he loved playing with it :)

Isaac and Caedan posing in their matching Canada shorts that they received from the Bates....so cute!!!!
Caedan nice and cuddly after a bath...I love it when they just get out of the bath and are in need of snuggles.
Isaac putting on a show to get his brother whom he calls "my little one" laughing hysterically. It is so fun now that they can really interact with each other.
Caedan and I

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Your boys are too cute! And, you look beautiful too Sarah. I love the freshly bathed baby in hooded towel. I could just squeeze my kids so tight when they look so adorable in their towels.

Beth said...

I'm with Stacey on that one Sare you look so beautiful and I miss you so much