Wednesday, December 20, 2006

7 MoNThs oLd




"Our little angel singing, all I want for christmas is my two front teeth"

Caedan turned 7 months on the 9th of December (i know i am a little late). He also got his first two teeth a couple of weeks ago and for the first time since he was born he was miserable. Caedan is now back to his happy self (although recuperating from bronchitis once again) and presently laughing up a storm at his daddy's antics.




2 comments:

Stacey said...

So cute! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Beth said...

Isaacs crabby shirt reminds me of the old times when you had scarlet and we hung out all the time and you gave me 2 yellow roses - which i still have incidentally! it makes me warm and gives me a million and 4 reasons to miss you so much. I cherish those memories sari I love you