BEFORE>>>>>>>>
DURING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
AFTER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well I finally worked up the nerve to give Caedan a hair cut. Lets just say on days like today I really miss the convenience of living in Canada. He did great though and Jeff did great at trying to hold him still. Caedan also got his 4th tooth today (which explains why he was up crying so many times last night). I really love being a mom! I feel like everyday the boys teach me something and I desire to change for the better. Parenting can really train you to be selfless.
2 comments:
Wow! My kids have almost reached their 1st b-day and they don't have nearly as much hair as Caedan. Good job though! Don't you wish you had Stephanie there with you to do the haircuts? :o)
You did a great job...I'm with Stacey, my babies never have enough hair for a cut. I love his bright eyes. Take care
Post a Comment