Tuesday, December 04, 2007

:)









We have been so busy the past month, but it has been a good busy! We are enjoying new friendships and old ones. Planned times and the kind that show up unannounced. I have been working hard in the mornings with home schooling Isaac. I have to say I was really dreading it, I did not think that it would be something that I would enjoy. I LOVE it though, I feel so BLESSED to be able to have the extra time with him everyday and to be able to teach him and learn from him. It also helps that the curriculum that I use has everything planned for me so all I have to do is teach him (instead of spending hours in prep).

We set up our Christmas tree and have had a lot of fun making snowflakes, Christmas loop chains and cookie tree decorations (as pictured above).

Hope all of you are doing well!